Monday, September 15, 2014

Cupcake candle

Today in the life,
I have so much homework due this week and I thought I would share my study habits that I normally practice in order to get through it all in one peace!

Shown below is my new cupcake candle. I won it in a raffle at a long time friend's baby shower. It is the cutest thing and it smells like milk chocolate :) so delicious! My room smells amazing lol.

So this is the first thing I do when I have my room to myself (my fiancé and son are out getting haircuts) is to light a good smelling candle so that I can calm down, breathe in the good and breathe out the bad.

Next up, I turn on the radio. Ugh watching television and doing homework does not work well for me, but put on some slow R&B and I'm in good shape to get some major work done.

But first, I spend 5 to 10 minutes on social media... ugh I know that darn internet, but it gets my internet fix done with, and I can finally focus on my work :) 

When others are around, I put in earphones to keep from getting distracted or I simply find a quiet place. In my house though there are very seldom places to have a quiet room to yourself lol so I sometimes have to leave and study at school. 

Well hope this helps ya out!

♡ Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment