Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I Passed the Semester!

Today in the life,
I finished the fall semester of senior year last week and today found out that I had passed all my classes! YAY me! I am very proud to say that the spring 2015 semester will be my last before graduation. Now of course it feels like time has swooped on by but time is relative. It will have taken me 6 years to graduate but at least I will be able to sat I did it, I graduated from one of the most respected engineering schools in the country. That fuels me to keep going. About 5 more months to go! Eeeek.

**My advice for those of you going through college is to surround yourself with as many driven and positive people you can. They will not only keep you company but will support you and push you to be better. They will also make for some amazing connections once you are in the workforce. So keep that in mind.**

Anyways, to be honest this "break" is driving me nuts and it has only been a week. I am the type of person who strives on stress and constantly doing something, "anything" lol. Maybe I will get back to the gym and working out again.... we shall see. Until next time.

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” - Unknown

<3 Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment