Friday, December 5, 2014

Proposal From the Best Guy Ever!

Today in the life,
I am finally able to just hang out at home and relax. After the USHER concert I still had to go back to school and finish 2 projects. Needless to say I got back home at 5am. Woke up at 7:30am to get my son ready for school, dropped him off and headed to school myself til 5pm. I crashed out for 3 hours and had to write up one more report. Man it was a tough week haha. I didn't even get the chance to post about how amazing my man was on Saturday!

So I took my son to my mama's and because the whole family was home, we decided to put up Christmas decorations outside the house and put up the tree. Well my man called and decided he would come over and help. Well that was awesome all on its own.


Anyways he an I left back home and my son stood the night at my mom's. We hadn't ate dinner yet so we left to get something to eat. Well he started driving farther than usual (I was like that's weird) but I hadn't really been able to hang out with him alone in a while so I just went with it. So he pulls into a parking lot by our favorite hotel and said he wanted to walk around. Well they have a beautiful large pond with a water fountain and lights all around. It is a very romantic place. Well he reminded me that one of our first dates was when we walked around this pond (it's right next to the movie theater), and I immediately remembered how much fun we had at 16 here (laughing and not knowing where our lives were going to take us).

He said," we have been through a lot, and I think we could go through a lot more." I smiled and looked towards him as he dropped down to one knee and asked me to marry him. OMG it was sooo exciting and meant so much!!

See he had proposed to me back when we were 16 after we had found out we were having a baby. I said yes then and 9 years later I said yes again. He said I deserved a real proposal and that he still felt the same as he did back then. He is the best, and being teenage parents and going through high school and college and entering the workforce, it has definitely been an adventure. I am so grateful to have such an amazing man in my life, who supports me in being a chemical engineer and never doubting me and my ability to go to college and still be a a great mom and wife to be.

I hope all you ladies and gents find an amazing partner that will go through the thick and thin and will always support you and your dreams!
 
<3 Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment