Wednesday, November 5, 2014

One Day At a Time

Today in the life,
I have been playing catch up. Sometimes life throws a million and one things at you and you feel helpless. Well this was me all week, but then I remembered I was strong, that I have picked myself up numerous times before and conquered many things because of it...so I've been trying to pull it together.
I do though, have to give a shout out to my friends, because without them I wouldn't have been able to get everything done alone. So word of advice, if you have bitch face like I do and have a shy personality like me, good luck! I couldn't have made it through college without opening up and talking to people, so I suggest for you to try to open up, smile, join clubs and get to know people. The connections you make in college will most likely be there for you always whether you are in the same state or not. So get out there!
 
Anyways, I have a transport phenomenon exam tonight! Wish me luck. Senior year is almost halfway through and I couldn't be more excited...this is what I will use as my motivation to keep pushing forward!
Have a fantastic day :)
 
♡Crystal
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment