Saturday, November 22, 2014

Mines Football

Today in the life,
My fiance, best friend and I went to watch the Colorado School of Mines football playoff game. It was awesome. I have attended this school for 5 years and have never had the chance to go to a college football game. So I was estatic this morning lol. This was one of the things I wanted to do befor I graduated and I did it. Item crossed off the bucketlist.  Oh and you bet I actually have a bucketlist, do you? I don't plan on wasting my life on things I hate. So I have things like bunji jumping, jumping out of a plane, and riding a hot air baloon to name a few. Other include traveling all over the world! Life is amazing, don't take it for granted :)

BTW we went to see MockingJay Part 1 and I was a little dissapointed. I mean I know they always save the amazing parts for Part 2 but still. Anywho Peta looked crazy! Let me know what you guys thought of the movie and if you have anything on your bucketlist that I should add to mine lol. Have an amazing day!

♡Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment