Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cleaning Tips

Today in the life,
I continue to clean the house and get rid of things that are no longer of use to us. So here is some advice wheather you like it or not lol.

▪ If you have tax information from the 90's I think it's time to invest in a shredder and get rid of that junk. Normally 7 years for tax info is good.
▪ If you have clothes that are new but have not worn in one years time...give them away or donate them. Let's be honest here, if you haven't worn it yet, you are most likely not going to in the near future.
▪ Buy new hangers...personaly I like my hangers to be one color and plastic. I had old wired one's and when I got rid of them the closet looked more organized and presentable.
▪If you have children (I have an 8yr old who just accumulates toys) go through them with your child and make it a habit every year to go through them and trash the broken one's and donate the good ones. Especially if you know they get spoiled for their birthday and/or Christmas.

I'm sure I will come up with more soon and I will post again when I do. Good luck out there.

Have a great day!
♡Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment