Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year Resolutions

Today in the life,
I read an article about Marilyn Monroe and how she wrote a list of her New Year resolutions down. I don't know why I have never done this because my scheduling calander always has my to do lists ready to go. So anyway here are my new year resolutions for 2015.

1. Enjoy everything the year brings
2. Marry the most amazing man ever (I have already found him lol)
3. Lose 50 lbs to reach a healthy BMI level (join a gym)
4. Pass my last semester and graduate
5. Find an amazing job that I will love to go to everyday
6. If I move out of state...have my living situation all figured out
7. Visit my Nina in California
8. Hike up a mountain
9. Jump out of an airplane :)
10. Fly in a hot air baloon
11. Love my family each an everyday for their love and support
12. Stay determined and never give up on my dreams.
13. Be possitive...see the good in people
14. Talk to people more often (I am usually the listener)
15. Take my son to amazing places that he has never seen.
16. Enjoy the potential when you don't know what you are doing the next day. So many possibilities await.
17. Be open to new experiences
18. Be strong and embrace change
19. Be amazing
20. Cross off what you have accomplished from this list at the end of the year and make a new one :)

What are some of your new year resolutions? Hope you have an amazing 2015!!

♡Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment